CSR Program for Youth Development (Online Free Class) IT Basic Course
IT Basic Course which supports applied techniques and essential qualifications to the youths of these dayswill be provided in CSR Program for Youth Development (Online Free Class) of NVL Institute.
In this IT Basic Course, the basic skills which will be taught to those who learn computer skills for the first time are:
- Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Writing a Letter in Microsoft Word
- Creating a CV Form in Microsoft Word
- Creating Cover Page Design in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Using the Basic Formula
- Creating Invoice in Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating a Quiz in PowerPoint
- Recording and Creating Video with PowerPoint
These three main categories: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint will be taught practically and later will be assessed with assignments by aiming at to be used in daily life.
E-Certificate will be given via Email by NVL Institute to those who attend till the end of IT Basic Course and submit assignment at the end of the course.
The Online Free Class will last for 9 days from 28 May 2020 (Thursday) to 5 June 2020 (Friday).
The duration will be two hours long per a day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Matriculation students who are waiting for the result
- University students
- Anyone who are preparing to apply a job
- Anyone who have difficulties of using Microsoft Office in the workplace
- Anyone who are learning computer skills for the first time
should join this course.
Anyone who want to join this course could make registration under NVL-CSR-002-IT Basic in this link [https://www.nvl-university.com/csr-registration].
Anyone who attend CSR Program (Online Free Class) till the end will be given CSR Certificate and will also be rewarded 100000Ks in cash as Scholarship when they join Pre University Foundation Program class which are going to open at NVL Institute.
For further detailed information, please contact to Hot Line No: 09962042468.
Block – 2, Unit 14, Water Street, Mingalar Mandalay,
Block – 3, Unit 4, Blue Diamond Street, Mingalar Mandalay,
Address – 73 street, between Thazin and NgueShweWar streets, ChanMyaTharSiTsp, Mandalay